5.06.2010

WHAT???

Last night, Joe and I were talking about our ultrasound we were about to have done... I threw out there "what if they say IT'S A GIRL" We laughed for a bit and went to bed... I could not sleep because I was thinking about how bad I really did want a baby girl. I had a dream about a baby girl. I had the biggest gut feeling this babe was a she. 

I was so tense at the beginning of the appointment... I kept looking at my mom and Joe and telling them 'you just wait, it's going to be a girl'. They thought I was crazy. However, about five minutes into our appointment, this little girl showed us her goods!! I just about screamed, I had to seriously contain my emotions. We were all shocked and I bawled of course!! Now, I can hardly hold back my shopping addiction.... headbands, flowers, dresses, PINK - I can't wait!!!

Now, we're going to have to start over with names... I AM SO HAPPY!!

Here's a picture of us going to the Jazz/Lakers game (I think)... I could button up my pants then - not so much anymore!

1 comments:

Becky said...

awesome!! your little girl will be the best dressed girl on the block :)