4.28.2010

Just flippin' through pictures...

and I realized a couple of things... (contain your gag reflex because this is sentimental)

 Joe my best friend... he knows EVERYTHING about me - better than I know myself!
He still compliments me and treats me like his girlfriend, not some chick he is stuck with for life. He teases me if I mess up a metaphor and then we laugh about it for months!
No one ever asked him to be Kade's dad but, he has been since the day we started dating. Everything Joe does it for the benefit of me and Kade!
OH and did I mention he is total eye candy for me! RaWr baby! There is a total difference between loving your husband/significant other and being in love with everything about them! I love EVERYTHING about him!
I can't wait for our little man to get here and have a a few more in the future!

0 comments: