11.20.2010

70ish Things I'm Thankful For

Here we go, in no particular order...

First off, I'm thankful for marriage. I have someone to share my joys and sorrows, my hopes and dreams, my silly thoughts and deep ones and to be that person to someone else is powerful.
I'm thankful that my husband is a devoted, wicked hot, vivacious man that still gives me butterflies.
I'm thankful that Joe is a marvelous father to Kade, Josie and Ron.
I'm thankful that my beau is our protector. I know that he'd do anything and everything for us.
I'm thankful for our pasts and the things we learned from them.
I'm thankful for my parents. They're bonkers (like me) but, I wouldn't trade them.
I'm thankful for my older sister because she is the reason I met my better half.
I'm thankful for our two precious babies because they made me a mother.
I'm thankful for our rotund, bed hogging, furry sweetheart of a chihuahua - Ronnie B.
I'm thankful for our huge, cozy bed and the arms I get wrapped around me when I'm in it.
I'm thankful for my vision. Without it, I wouldn't be able to admire all the pretty things in life.
I'm thankful for Kade's Grandma Rayanna, she is considerate, wise, giving and a total life saver.
I'm thankful for my Grandma Val for this gorgeous house which she has let us make all our own.
I'm thankful for my ding dong of an ex because he gave me my son.
I'm thankful for my intellect and sense of humor.
I'm thankful for our whole family...
I'm thankful for money and the fact that we have a little bit.
I'm thankful for our shaggin' wagon and the fact that it takes us from A to B and is 100% paid off.
I'm thankful that time repairs credit history.
I'm thankful I have a few friends that I'll have forever that will be there for me no matter what.
I'm thankful for Anthony because he taught me 'flo' and that life is a learning experience.
I'm thankful for being able to laugh at myself because I'm a giant doofus. Plus, laughing until you snort or almost pee is just funny, right?
I'm thankful that my family is in good health, knock on wood.
I'm thankful for sunshine, bikinis, tanning and swimming pools... Ahh, Summer hurry up!
I'm thankful for scars, they remind us of moments in time...
I'm thankful for pilates because this chicka refuses to do cardio.
I'm thankful for sleep and getting a little bit here and there.
I'm thankful I'm sensitive. Maybe too sensitive but, I'd rather be too sensitive than heartless. Tear.
I'm thankful for sugar. Enough said. Mmmm...
On that note, I'm thankful for dentists for fixing my cavities.
I'm thankful for kisses (even puppy ones) and hugs, there is nothing better than knowing you're loved.
I'm thankful for going with your gut instinct and not looking back.
I'm thankful for Spongebob Squarepants, Nintendo DS, Wii and Disney movies - sometimes mom just need a break... :)
I'm thankful that I'm a good person.
I'm thankful that I have an open mind.
I'm thankful for good doctors. They fix broken bones, deliver healthy babies and take monthly payments ;)
I'm thankful that I'm a good speller, I use complete sentences and I can write a professional e-mail without looking moronic.
I'm thankful for teachers that want our children to contribute to society and don't just teach for a paycheck.
I'm thankful for pacifiers, disposable diapers, swings, bouncers and Mylicon.
I'm thankful for bumps in the road because it usually means easier times are ahead.
I'm thankful for Black Friday because it gives me just one day a year to be irrational and spend frivolously.
I'm thankful for McDonalds. Sometimes, an order of chicken nuggets, a toy and some chocolate milk can save the day.
I'm thankful for Starbucks and Joe's caffeine sensitivity. Without them, he wouldn't be able to stay awake at night with Josie.
I'm thankful for humidifiers and popcicles for saving us hundreds of dollars and hours at Primary Children's.
I'm thankful for the internet. Without it, I couldn't stalk my family and friends.
I'm thankful for cell phones; especially ones with internet because sometimes a girls' gotta Google.
I'm thankful for Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Colbie Caillat and music in general.
I'm thankful for jeans. OMG I love jeans...
I'm thankful for indoor plumbing, washers, dryers and dishwashers. I might fail as a wife without them.
I'm thankful for movies and that Joe loves them as much a me.
I'm thankful for my hairdresser, Courtney.
I'm thankful for storage space at our house because I've got lots of crap... :)
I'm thankful for board games, card games and family game nights.
I'm thankful for front row parking spaces because they make me feel like a rockstar.
I'm thankful for the color pink. Love it...
I'm thankful for ESPN RedZone channel. It makes me kinda like watching football plus, it give me snuggle time with the hubba bubba. 
I'm thankful for the words 'I love you' and how they can melt your heart when they come from the right person.
I'm thankful I'm pretty. I've got some wrinkles, some stretch marks, uneven skin tone, eczema and some extra pounds but, I still feel pretty when I see myself in the mirror.
I'm thankful for those that accept me the way I am.
I'm thankful for my playful spirit.
I'm thankful I'm organized. Honestly, who loves clutter??
I'm thankful for glitter and bling.
I'm thankful for quality time. It's hard to come across these days but, that makes it even more special.
I'm thankful for my birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, our anniversary, Christmas and New Year's because I get super VIP mega-queen treatment on these days.
I'm thankful for massages and my hunk of a hubby for giving them to me. Ahh... it's like being rocked to sleep.
I'm thankful I'm creative and that other people actually think so, not just me.
I'm thankful for health insurance. Absolute necessity for a hypochondriac.
I'm thankful for DVR. Otherwise, I'd be watching a lot more paid programming during the night.
I'm thankful for Target, All a Dollar, Old Navy, Home Depot, Maurices, Hobby Lobby and yes, even Wal-Mart for feeding my shopping addiction.
Last but not least, I'm thankful to be alive for this holiday season. Something about the holidays reminds you to not take life for granted and to live to the fullest.

There it is. I'm a dork but, I hope you enjoyed!

0 comments: