8.31.2010

No news

We've been pretty boring lately... depending on your definition of boring I guess. We've been working on getting Kade ready for preschool, getting ready for baby, making Joe's work plans for winter, cleaning, planning, shopping, doctor appointments, kick ball, laundry, waiting, wishing, etc. To us it's been hectic - to others it might just sound like life. All I'm going to say is that it's going to be an adjustment to switch around our routines when little miss comes.

In other news, I cannot wait for Kade to start preschool - he's been counting down the days since February! He FINALLY got his new Spiderman backpack that he has been eyeing for the longest time - he keeps telling Joe and I how much he LOVES us and how nice we are for buying it for him. I am so happy that he is grateful for his things and doesn't just expect them... I know he's doing better than I was at his age. I wanted what I wanted and I wanted it right then... Oh wait, I am still like that - duh!


We have no news on when little miss is making her grand appearance. All I know is that the Dr. was talking about me making it to 37 weeks before we could start talking induction. Up until a couple of hours ago, I have been healthy with no signs of preeclampsia or toxemia (or whatever) like I did with Kade. However, today I have been feeling lots of 'practice' contractions and my feet look like two little blow fish with some really cute cankles to go along with them - it's so pretty (not)! I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow - maybe we'll talk induction... As many days that I can take off being pregnant the better!! However, if I go a week late her birthday would be 10-10-10, wouldn't that be the coolest b-day ever??

0 comments: