8.19.2010

33 weeks!


I can't believe we only have 7 more weeks until this sweet girl is due... We've been busy getting all of her 'stuff' ready. WOW, that's a bigger undertaking than I remember with Kade. It took me almost three hours to sort her stuff by size and take the tags off of everything! I had a FULL garbage bag of packaging and tags... THAT IS CRAZY!!! This past Saturday we had a shower and let's just say WE GOT SHOWERED!! Dani, LeighAnne and my mom went over the top... After the shower, Joe put everything in our sitting room - we can barely walk through the place... it's crazy how much goes into prepping for these little babes!! 

Joe is FINALLY as intrigued by my belly movements as much as me... Up until now, every time I would have him feel for the baby nothing would happen - she would freeze. Now, she is a little alien ball, constantly poking, jabbing, kicking, tickling, hiccuping, etc. He is so in love with her already! 

Before the baby shower, LeighAnne was nice enough to take some maternity pictures which came out beautiful - I just love her! Here are just a few...

1 comments:

Becky said...

cute pics! :) good luck with delivery :)