11.06.2010

Wedding Anniversary


Today is our second anniversary. I cannot believe two whole years have gone by, CRAZY! Life goes fast when everyday is better than the last. Everyday I look at him, I remember the day we started dating and still get those same butterflies. We've learned that marriage isn't only about how madly in love you are through the good times but how strongly committed you are through the bad ones. I often wonder how I got such an awesome husband but, today I realized it's because I'm kind of a rockin' wife and we fit together perfectly!

Our day started out with a little trip down south to watch BYU stomp UNLV. We kind of knew it would be a blowout but, it was fun to go on a little date. It was our first one since baby Jos was born... PS - thank you LeighAnne, you are the best!! Once we got home from the game we took Jos to her next babysitter, Dani (thank you Dani). Then we had some yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse and went to see Social Network. All in all, it was a way fun day. I love dating my husband and being his girlfriend and not just his ball and chain.

So right now I'd like to thank my man for loving me, helping me, dealing with me, taking care of our family, standing beside me and loving me unconditionally. Most importantly I'd like to thank him for being my very best friend and promising to love me forever and ever and ever and ever!!
Right after we said 'I do' waiting for picture time to start...
Our bestest friend in the world, A-Dog giving us the best toast EVER!
One of my favorite pictures of our wedding day... I'm surprised there weren't any injuries!

0 comments: